De Bajas Temperaturas
- November 2016, International Center for Advanced Studies, "Symposium on 'Frontiers in Physical Sciences", Buenos Aires, 14 - 18 Nov. 2016. Testing the 3rd_Law of Tehmodynamics in Frustrated systems.
- June 2016, "16th Czech and Slovak Conference on Magnetism, CSMAG'16", Kosice, (Eslovaquia). Thermodynamics at the Quantum Critical region of compounds that do not show magnetic order.
- June 2016, Technical University Vienna, Testing the 3rd_Law of Tehmodynamics in Frustrated systems.
- June 2015, University of Genova, Competition between magnetic phases in the quasi-2D Ce2(Pd,T)2In family.
- August 2014, Int. Conf. Atoms 58, Bariloche, Entropy Bottlenecks at T => 0 in Ce-lattice and related componds.
- August 2013, Technical University Vienna, Thermodynamic analysis of the Quantum Critical behavior of Ce-lattice compounds.
- April 2013, LAW3M Internat. Conf., Buenos Aires, Exotic ground states formation driven by quantum vs thermal fluctuations.
- August 2012, Prague, Thermodynamic behavior of Ce compounds approaching Quantum Criticality.
- March 2012, Buenos Aires, Analisis Termodinámico de la Criticalidad Cuántica en compuestos de Cerio.
- August 2011, Viena, Competition between thermodynamic and quantum effects in very low temperature phase diagrams.
- Abril 2011, Bariloche, Tabla periódica de los Elementos, verisón IB - 2011.
- August 2010, Bariloche, Magnetic frustration, a way to new exotic (magnetic) phases.